Wanted: Old Drumsets

Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2010 by •»¶hê ƒRëq»•-)•–––– in
0

I am on the search for old drums or drumsets in any condition. For years I have been restoring drumsets as a hobby but also for Christmas Cheer. I'll fix kits up and pick a family to give a drumset to who really can't afford one just to help get their kids into music. I'm also into collecting drumsets of special interest. These kits can just be that they have a unique finish, or hardware or even sound. Most of the kits I collect are pre 1970's but I will consider any kit and at least have a look at it. I am always looking for Gretsch and Slingerland drums in any condition but also Ludwig, Yamaha, Coronet, Stewart, Hoshino, Leedy, Tempo, Star, etc. If you have any old kits or pieces lying around, let me know. We'll wheel and deal. If you're scrapping something, let me know first. I may be interested.

Message me here ;-)

glen "the freq"

0 comments: